Panache Brooklyn office is seeking management intern.
Panache Management is looking for a Management Assistant Intern to begin September 5, 2016. Interested individuals must commit to the internship for at least 6 months and at the most 12 months. Must be avail for at least 2 full days a week. Please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
– Experience with Google Drive, specifically with Docs and Sheets, Google Calendar
– GREAT attention to detail, very organized, very detail oriented
– Experience w/ ASCAP/SOCAN
– Some basic coding knowledge
– Previous internships in music
– Must live within the 5 boroughs of NYC
– Experience w/ CBC/Songkick
– Experience w/Quickbooks
– Some experience w/accounting
– Experience with foreign tax waivers
A few notes:
– There is a 60 day probationary period.
– Unpaid internship though does include a travel stipend.
– Can do college credit.